PP NEEDLE PUNCHED WEED BARRIER
Needle punched woven ground cover is the most effective fabric landscape weed control product on the market today. They are made from 100% woven polypropylene then needle punched to aid in permeability and capillary action. Water exchanges rates are up to 10 gallons per minute per square foot. It comes with UV resistance for long term exposure to the sun. 98% blockage of light makes it suitable for the weed control problems and is installed with or without erosion anchor pins. Contains a stripe every 12” for planting layouts on a hillside.
1. Cover crops in the ground surface, prevent weeds and against the insect.
2. Controlling soil humidity and the temperature
3. Does not affect the growth of the crops
4. Protects plants from harmfully solar radiation
5. Air permeability, water permeability help crops growth.
6. Mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant, fusible
|Product||PP Needle Punched Fabric|
|Material||100% PP material|
|Width||0.5m-6m (1.6’ -20’)|
|Length||5m,10m,20m,25m,50m (16’, 33’, 65’) or as required|
|Weight||60gsm-400gsm (2oz/sm – 14oz/sm)|
|Color||Black,Green,Black-green or as required|
|Packing||In rolls with paper core inside and polybag outside or in Carton or as your request.|
1. Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2. Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3. Weed control under wooden decking
4. Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5. Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6. Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion